Come Enjoy Our Very First Lavender Bloom And Take Some Home With You!
We are a small lavender farm located in Sage California, just East of Temecula wine country. We have about 3200 lavender plants with roughly 1.2 million lavender stems! The fields are amazing and the views from our hilltop farm are spectacular. Bring a loved one, your family, and your friends along to enjoy a walk amongst the flowers and cut some lavender to take home with you.
To keep crowd sizes small and your experience peaceful you'll get about an hour to explore the fields, take pictures, enjoy the grounds, or maybe eat a lunch that you’ve brought. You’ll also get to cut flowers from one lavender plant. Each plant has about 400 stems which is enough to create a beautiful fresh bouquet to display in a vase with water. Later you can divide the stems into smaller bunches that can be dried and enjoyed for a long time to come. Additional bunches may be purchased separately.
This is a great destination event with a beautiful drive. Your hour-long visit will give you plenty of time in the day to venture out to the wineries and take in everything our area has to offer.
TO BOOK YOUR "YOU PICK LAVENDER SESSION" CLICK THIS LINK BELOW
YOU PICK DETAILS
• Each $25 admission is good for a 1 hour visit and stems from 1 lavender plant (approximately 400 stems).
• Additional lavender bunches may be purchased.
• Each party may have up to 6 people. Additional visitors are allowed. See ordering page for details.
• Plenty of free parking is available onsite and close to the fields. Please keep speeds to 5mph to protect visitors and their children.
• We will have a some garden clippers to loan, but please bring your own if possible in case all our loaners are in use.
• Cute flushing outhouses are available with a hand washing station. A conventional restroom is also available for limited use.
• We are an authentically rustic working farm. Be prepared for plenty of uneven dirt. The lavender fields are on a hill. Dress appropriately with proper footwear.
• Lavender, as with any kind of flowers, attract bees and we are no different. Plenty of our little flying friends inhabit the fields and are happy to be buzzing around. We have found that they have little interest in humans and we have never been stung even while working in plants they are in. However, please be aware that you will be in very close proximity to bees and if you are allergic or afraid of them, then we suggest that you don’t enter the fields.
• Lavender can be cut for you for an additional charge.
• Pets are not allowed in the fields. Service dogs are allowed if necessary.
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
• No smoking is allowed on the farm.
For Questions Please Email: